Monday, February 23, 2009

The Newlyweds Adventure to Colorado

I recently had the opportunity of doing a shoot for one of my co-workers Bethany, and her husband Brad. They just recently got married (1 and a half years ago) and made the big move from Texas to Colorado. They are a really sweet couple and they were very accommodating, even when I asked them to get on a train that was running(don't worry it wasn't moving).
Bethany is such a blessing to work with and was my partner in crime on a big project at work, oh and did I mention that she designed my logo!!! She did an amazing job, it is completely a reflection of me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So I in turn wanted to give her and her husband some photos that hopefully are a reflection of their love for one another. Here are my favorites...











No comments:

Post a Comment